Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sunbonnet Sue Needlecases..plus 1

These are my original designs and patterns...please..just ask my permission before you use them...and it will be okay.
I hope you like Sue as much as I do...she's the little girl in all us girls, no matter our ages....she is my favourite quilt pattern., my favourite crosstitch and "chicken scratch" pattern..
These were designed especially for friends.... the first one "little pink sue" is the first block on my quilt...it may never be completed but it's a start...

This first quilt block is for Doreen
This needlecase..is for Doreen..my all knowing wonderful quilter friend...Dose shares her love of quilting and needleart with us all.., this is also called "Tango Rose"

This needlecase is for a dear friend Jean, ...she recently passed away...We love you Jean and we miss you still......

This "little red sue, has lost her shoes...and Iora will help her find them"...This needlecase was made for my trusty cohart and computer whiz friend..Iora..a truly gentle soul and trusted friend...

This little blue Sue..(the second blue Sue) was for Denise,..Jeans daughter..
a lady as sweet, loving and kind as her mother
This is for Bernadette..a tiny English friend that has always wanted to be a leprechaun for a day...Here you are Bernadette, complete with little shillelagh

No comments: