Thursday, November 1, 2007

Garden Fence


I wish this was my own photo...alas, it is not. It does however, embody what I want this blog to be. It's to be a garden place, the old kind of garden when flowers grew so beautifully behind the picket and rail fences...it was a magic wonderland there and in the fields near our house in the country.
I miss that house, the flower and vegetable gardens.........;
the swings, our playhouses..the treehouse....but most of all, I miss the people.......;
How I miss the people.....
This blog will be as a tribute to the yesterdays......"back in the day"..I want to show the houses, the manner of dress...some of the recipes..the remedies... I want to look back at the past..and to the future.,all with my little camera.., one of the best ever gifts... I have given my little camera the name Ibe...as in "I'm gone taking pics...I be back"..hence the name Ibe..
Sometimes Ibe takes off and wanders about all on his own..*sighs...what can I say..:)...some of his pics are better than mine..lol

No comments: