Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Meanderings in the Autumn Sun


Little stairway..and well worn path

Tiny yellow wildflower

Wanderings...off the path

Beginning of tiny creek....and wondering.. Are there tadpoles here?????.........Tadpoles being amoung my favorite things...they're just too cute
P.S. I almost got an eye to water view with this photo...I narrowly missed falling in...

Unable to get a good photo of a stand of beautiful oak trees, with thousands of acorns underfoot......I settled for this tree...and a fine tree it is....

This is a beautiful bridge...all set for restoration.

More wanderings off the chosen path...just me and little camera

Sunlight and shadows

Old spillway for this little lake....the bridge in background is the one set for restoration..


sat heIre looking at that tiny island...maybe for a minute...pretending it was my personal island...*sighs deeply

I'm not sure just what happened here....but I think perhaps, the path should have ended at waters edge....

No comments: