Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tiny Park..Squirrel Watching


Playground of one of my favourite little creatures... The scampering squirrel...

This is the neatest little park. There are tons of trees, places to rest and just be.....but best of all is the squirrels. There are many and too fast for me to get photo. I am,however a patient person, and I will get the next one. One that can be seen clearly !!!...*sighs

I'm not sure what these berries are..but they're the lovliest shade of red....they look Christmasy......
One of the "condos" of my elusive little friend..the squirrel
Home of the mighty oak tree..and the tiny acorn....
My elusive scampering little friend. He appears and plays, I try silently to raise camera, he looks at me, I look at him..i raise my camera..he snickers..and away he zooms...
I sighed and gave up on squirrel photos...I just sat quietly and watched them play...I did manage to get these two photos..can you see him???

1 comment:

alicesg said...

Nice photos. I saw a squirrel on the tree trunk on the last photo. This is so cool.