Sunday, December 9, 2007

Do You Know What This Is?


This here is IBE writing, with a do you know what this is thing !!
When me and the girl was out walking. I saw these thingies and wanted to take a picture. But the girl said no..I took the picture anyways.
It was almost dark and I couldn't see well, but I managed to get all my buttons turned on and took this picture. These are really really pretty and they're Magnolia seed pods. Those reddish looking seeds on the ground are a beautiful shade of red..and this is what the magnolia trees come from. The pod thingies may be kinda ugly, but the seeds, the trees and the flowers are just too beautiful.
The girl says if you get these seed thingies at just the right time, when they're all red and pretty, before our little squirrel friends get to them..they make great arrangments for your home...

No comments: